Saturday, February 28, 2009

Taking a break.


This will be my last post for now. I will be taking a break from blogging, because, as Emiko mentioned in her last post, we are trying to get a new business up off the ground. At the same time, we've both also been working 12 hours or more a day on our existing book selling business. In the past 4 days, I've probably had 20 hours of sleep. But even though I feel stretched a bit thin, I feel so incredibly excited and passionate about everything we're doing right now. It's been tough for me to really get back into the groove of things, and unfortunately, it feels right now that really paying attention to my diet and exercise is not a top priority for me. So after a month of giving half an effort, I'm going to not worry about it so much for now.

This week was exceptionally bad for me - PCP wise. I ordered pizza twice as many times as I did the workout. I'm going to follow along with the diet and exercise when I can. Nate's one rep plan sounds pretty good. I'll be cheerleading for Emiko now; she's working super-duper hard, and I'm really proud that she can still stick with the PCP and blogging, in the midst of all the craziness right now. I'll keep reading the blog and posting comments when I can. Good luck everyone!

7 comments:

Emiko said...

You have been working so hard! I am so proud of you. I am so glad to have you as a business partner, and a cheerleader for myself and everyone else here :)

Amy said...

Man, I know that it's hard to work at your 9-5 and do the PCP. But I've found that when I'm really needing to work hard and be creative is when I'm very glad I eat the way I do now. So try not to completely fall off the wagon with your diet.

That said I hope you enjoyed the pizza! We went to Arby's yesterday for my 'indulgence' meal...that place could be a lot worse.

Adrian said...

Amy, it's more like a 6 am to 2 am right now. But I know what you mean. The nutritious food keeps me going longer.

Amy said...

LOL. What's your website/store anyway?

Adrian said...

The link to our book store is http://www.amazon.com/shops/thebookfetish.

We don't have a site up yet for the illustrations, because we're trying to sell through stock agencies, but a website is in the works!

Nate said...

Good luck man! I will miss your blogs but I know you will be around! Hope everything goes good and I;m sure the PCP has given you the drive you need!

Patrick said...

Can't wait to see your illustrations! You better watermark that freaky face-bear thing before someone appropriates it for the next Radiohead album.