Friday, April 3, 2009

Cold Spring

Why do I still have my floor heating on?  The cherry blossoms are out....doesn't it mean spring is here?  It's past March 21st....doesn't it mean it's supposed to warm up now?  

I've been completely baffled by the weather this year, and am thinking of only one thing.....I'm not going to be able to wear my "spring clothes" and all of a sudden it's going to be a blistering hot summer in Japan.  I really do like the seasons, but being from nothern California, I'm still not really used to them.  For example, I don't put my sweaters away in the summer and I don't put my sandals away in the winter!  

The good news about cold weather and cold rain is that I spend more time indoors which gives me more time to do "PCP type" exercises.  The bad news is that I spend more time indoors which draws me to the pantry and all of it's evils.

SO....I'd be much happier out and about, wearing my spring clothes.....right now I'm wish this winter would actually turn into spring before it really becomes summer!

Stay warm!
Munisha

3 comments:

Patrick said...

This "spring" is killing me too Munisha. If you want to get out of the house let's workout at the studio sometime!

Amy said...

I'm totally the opposite - I started my PCP in late summer so I got used to doing the workouts on my back porch or in the yard. I can't jump rope indoors in my house (but at the gym it works well). I wish there were a basketball gym somewhere nearby!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.