Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back in the game!

SO....it's been exactly 54 days.....that's 54 days off of the PCP.....54 days of no consistent exercise and 54 days of no diet to follow.....54 days too much of not being careful and starting to feel it!  Well, I think it took me about a month to really start feeling like I need to be back in the game....and here I am....

PCP was great....learned a lot about diet and exercise and the combination to feel and look fit.  I also learned that with no"program" and a "program leader" AKA Patrick....I had no one watching me....and you know when no one is watching....it all falls apart.  So I am looking forward to being part of the Peak Condition Community and getting back into a healthy lifestyle with prescribed diets and exercise....and lots of companions too!

My biggest indulgence while in "rest" mode was eating just about the entire batch of rice krispies treats a couple of weeks ago.....they were YUMMY...I know I should have jumped 2000 times just to burn them off, but didn't because no one was watching :)

My goal now is to get back on track and keep my indulgences under control and to just once a week.....while getting back on the diet and keeping off the sugar, fat and salt.  I am also planning on exercising about 5 times a week.....will track my progress and let you know if I'm hitting my goals.....see you next Thursday!!

3 comments:

Adrian said...

mmmmm...rice krispies...

maki said...

Can't wait to see your results! Good luck!

Patrick said...

Welcome back from the Dark Side Munisha. Seems like we all took a trip there over the holidays! The good news is that it isn't that tough to get back in shape now that you've taught your body what it's all about!